Monday, April 18, 2011

Mt. Bachelor's Quilt Guild Retreat

Wow – did you see the sun out there this weekend? Maybe spring will come & stay!!!  I’m actually kind of glad though that the weekend brought us stormy weather because I was able to attend the Mt. Bachelor Quilt Retreat this weekend at the Inn of the 7th Mountain, and you always want to sew more when it’s stormy!!  You can see the quilt I’m working on here –
My "Sun Quilt"- more to come soon!

This is something I’ve always wanted to do.   I will call it my “Sun Quilt” – it will end up going from very light in the center & darker as you go out – I’m about half way done, so you’ll get to see more of it when it’s done – I’m very excited!  I will be probably kitting this at the store though if you’re interested – I’ve already had a couple people tell me they’d like one!! 

Had a lot of fun with the Bachelor gals on retreat though, just hard to get back to real life again.

Look at this stunning project finished by
some lovely ladies at the retreat!
 And now I must return to deal with my sick kiddo some more . Poor thing – she has that nasty cold that won’t let up!! 

So, see you soon when my next project is under way! 

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment