Thursday, January 13, 2011

All New!!

I can't believe it's been more than a week since I last posted - promised myself that I would post weekly or more when setting this up - time flies when you're having fun!!  We have so much new stuff coming in this month!  A great new Chef line just got here, cute as the dickens, a bunch of new batiks, a lot used for our Block of the Month, but many were not, and more are coming!  Currently there are 6 boxes in the back to be checked in, so, guess we need to keep it going out the door just as fast - need to think about the next sale to get everyone back in here! 

At home I'm working on a quilt for my sister & brother-in-law in all flannels, it's fun to work with flannels I think!  I will have to post a photo of it once it's ready to be quilted which will be tomorrow I hope!  Also, working on a binding on a quilt for my niece - it's her birthday on the 23rd - better keep on stitchin'!!  Will check back soon!  Quiltingly,  Vicki

1 comment:

  1. new fabrics...great. Tomorrow I have to come in and pick out a background for my 30's BOM...can't let myself get behind!

    ReplyDelete