Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Saturday 2011 is here!!

Wow - so hard to believe it's 2011 - what happened to 2010?  It was a blur!!  Now, comes the stress for me to get our new First Saturday up and running smoothly - there is a lot of planning going on here.  We had to get all our patterns ordered - but then of course, we will have to order more (good problem & not complaining!) I never order enough the first time, but that's part of it I've learned.  As for getting the fabrics when we need them, that's always another stresser for me - some of our beautiful batiks came in today & are ready to go, I have more (about 2 dozen) on their way from Kaufman, but they shipped today, so, probably not going to make it here Friday, but positive thinking here - maybe they will...also trying to get all hand-outs designed & copied, etc, etc, etc.  Really looking forward to this year though - we are going to take a different approach in teaching, & in our mystery quilt design - hope everyone is happy with it!!!  No, can't tell you here, would blow the surprise!  See you all Saturday!  Vicki

1 comment:

  1. I am feverish trying to finish the top of my 2010 BOM...cause I wanna win!!!! Can't wait for Sat. cause I signed up for the '30's and can say I do not have any '30's fabric in my stash...HOLY FABRIC BATMAN...gonna have to buy more fabric! lol

    ReplyDelete