Friday, January 28, 2011

Computer problems!

So, I'm told you like to hear what's going on in the background of running this store sometimes, guess that's what a blog is for!  Can I use it to whine??   A couple days ago my computer email simply crashed - don't know what happened - but we're still trying to figure it out - so if you're emailing me, it may take longer for me to get back to you & I apologize in advance!!  How frustrating!!    On a lighter note & a more positive one, I have to go home early today to get Kendra ready for her "Winter Ball" that she & Alex are going to!  She is so excited - I will post a photo of them - they always look so cute - she will wear her prom dress, and he's getting a tux!!!  That will be fun!  Also, taking a class tomorrow with a couple of my employees, and whoever else wants to join us - that Chubby Charmer tote bag!!  Sounds like fun & I could use a new work out bag!!  Hope you'll join us! It's Saturday from 10-4pm!  It's always fun in our classes!!  Will post photos of my project!!  Talk soon!  Have a great weekend!   Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see the photos! It has been a long time since I have been to a winter ball! Have fun in class!

    ReplyDelete